Download Free AndrOpen Office APK Mirror
The description of AndrOpen Office
AndrOpen Office is the world's first port of OpenOffice for Android.
You can view, edit, insert and export office documents using full features of the OpenOffice.
AndrOpen Office is office suite of 6 components:
- Writer (a word processor)
- Calc (spreadsheet / worksheet)
- Impress (presentation graphics)
- Draw (drawing)
- Math (equation editor)
- Base (database)
* AndrOpen Office is forked project from the Apache OpenOffice project.
AndrOpen Office is not affiliated with the Apache OpenOffice and LibreOffice project.
Supported File Formats
You can import and export following formats:
- Microsoft Word (DOC / DOT / RTF)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS / XLT)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT / POT)
- OpenDocument (ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG / ODF)
- OpenOffice.org1.0 / StarOffice6.0 (SXW / SXC / SXD / SXI / SXG / SXM)
- Text (TXT / CSV)
- Adobe Photoshop (PSD)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Windows Metafile (EMF / WMF)
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF)
- Data Interchange Format (DIF)
- SYLK (SLK)
- Portable Anymap Format (PBM / PGM / PPM)
- OS/2 Metafile (MET)
- Sun Raster Image (RAS)
- Mac Pict (PCT)
- X PixMap (XPM)
- StarView Metafile (SVM)
You can import following formats:
- Microsoft Word 2007 (DOCX / DOTX / DOCM)
- Microsoft Excel 2007 (XLSX / XLTX / XLSM)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (PPTX / POTX / PPTM)
- AutoCAD (DXF)
- T602 Document (602)
- Computer Graphics Metafile (CGM)
- Truevision Targa (TGA)
- X Bitmap (XBM)
- Zsoft Paintbrush (PCX)
- Kodak Photo CD (PCD)
You can export following formats:
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
- PlaceWare (PWP)
- Macromedia Flash (SWF)
- JPG / GIF / PNG / BMP
- View / edit / insert / export docs
- High fidelity
- Formatting paragraphs
- Support for embedded object
- Export docs to PDF
- Save docs to extensive file formats
- Support for password
- Support for macro
- Support for Google Drive (Android 4.4+) / DropBox / Box / WebDAV
- Support for spell checker, hyphenator, thesaurus
- Support for printing (Android 4.4+)
Motion Event Assigns
Device's motion events (mouse, pen, finger, trackball) are assigned to mouse events of X Window System.
- Single Tap = Click Left Button
- Double Tap = Double Click Left Button
And some gestures are assigned to application actions.
- Swipe = Scroll
- Pinch In / Out = Zoom In / Out
- Long Tap = Click Right Button
And you can general mouse operations by virtual mouse pad.
Arabic / Czech / Danish / German / English (British) / English (US) / Spanish / Finnish / French / Hungarian / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Dutch / Polish / Portuguese (Brazilian) / Russian / Slovak / Slovenian / Swedish / Chinese (simplified) / Chinese (traditional) / Portuguese (European) / Greek / Indonesian / Turkish
Please report bugs below e-mail address;
About Apache OpenOffice
"Apache OpenOffice" is a trademark of the Apache Software Foundation.
This product includes many open source codes (not GPL).
Thanks to Open Source!!!
AndrOpen Office 2.4.6 (116) APK , OBB File for Android 2.3 and up (Latest Version)Version : 2.4.6 (Code: 116)Date: 2015-12-13Requires Android: 2.3 and upFile Size : 50 MB (APK file) , 28 MB (OBB file)File APK Md5:
3699878dbe9e4ebca38f1d099bf8f5efFile APK Sha1:
c0241c1fae84001f080d01a9898aa55ffa16f436File OBB Md5:
2f0a26a1799e82e09d60b5083783000fFile OBB Sha1:
c2c3cbd0f78d7ccc9902cfb356f02d451f00ea8eWhat's new :
version 2.4.6 New Features - Enable to link external data - Enable to select effects and transitions Bug Fixes - Fix for inputing text - Fix for unstable problems
Firstly, Download APK file of the app
AndrOpen Office 2.4.6for Android.
- Copy the APK file to your Android device's SD card and Install it. (Don't open it after installation)
Download Obb files and copy the *.obb file named
main.116.com.andropenoffice.obbinto the required location:
The full/absolute path of the obb file should look like as the following (Case-sensitive):
/SDCARD/Android/obb/com.andropenoffice/main.116.com.andropenoffice.obbIf there is no such location, you need to create the path or folder manually on your SD card.