Download Free Human Anatomy Atlas (Org.) APK Mirror
The description of Human Anatomy Atlas (Org.)
*** There are two ways to access the content in this app: Enter the unique username and password you were provided OR access the app from within your institution (make sure you're connected to the right wifi network).
*** Usernames and passwords are not sold separately through Visible Body or available for purchase within this app.
*** If you have not been given a username and password or if your institution has not subscribed, this app will be locked and unusable.
*** There is a version of this app that does not require a username and password or subscription. To find and download it, search for Human Anatomy Atlas by Visible Body.
A true, totally 3D reference and learning atlas:
- Rotate any of the available models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Use preset views to quickly view a region or structure. Create and save your own views.
- Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying.
- Save and share 3D views with other users of Atlas for iPad/iPhone.
- Save and share screenshots and notecards.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
Human Anatomy Atlas (Org.) 5.0.54 (18) APK , OBB File for Android 2.2 and up (Latest Version)Version : 5.0.54 (Code: 18)Date: 2014-09-03Requires Android: Android 2.2 and upFile Size : 8 MB (APK file) , 1 GB (OBB file)File APK Md5:
50974353dcac4ff06ca8206a3dc81786File APK Sha1:
c14a544fcfc7b9f709f9746a15e6f9c88b3e8f78File OBB Md5:
a7ec255ff1a7f0a5ed9ee6d044a2b392File OBB Sha1:
daae5f4682d278744d34ca475514732b3e4227bfWhat's new :
* Minor bug fixes.
Firstly, Download APK file of the app
Human Anatomy Atlas (Org.) 7.5.15for Android.
- Copy the APK file to your Android device's SD card and Install it. (Don't open it after installation)
Download Obb files and copy the *.obb file named
main.18.com.argosy.vbandroid.reg.obbinto the required location:
The full/absolute path of the obb file should look like as the following (Case-sensitive):
/SDCARD/Android/obb/com.argosy.vbandroid.reg/main.18.com.argosy.vbandroid.reg.obbIf there is no such location, you need to create the path or folder manually on your SD card.