Download Free Eye Scanner Simulator APK Mirror
The description of Eye Scanner Simulator
Enjoy this eye scanner joke application that can be used as phone lockscreen.
This application is just for fun so go ahead and trick your friends and make them smile.
The actual eye or iris retina scanning technology is not yet available for your phone, so we will use a cycle pattern to let you unlock the phone.
Read the instructions bellow for more details.
- When the eye scanner screen lock is opened, press the "Scan" button and wait 3 beeps or scan cycles or until the info text color turns grey then lift the finger to unlock the phone.
- The eye scanner screen lock fake app can be used as a real lock screen for your phone!
- The eye scanner screen lock uses the front or back camera to display your eye on the lockscreen for scanning.
- The number of scan cycles is adjustable via the actions menu.
- This eye scanner simulator is a free application that offers a cool unique HD quality background with eye catching graphics.
- Cool eye scanning animation.
- Use the optional set as lockscreen feature from the actions menu.
- The eye screen lock works with front camera by default and automatically switches to back camera for phones without a front camera.
- You can set a custom number of sound beeps for unlock.
NOTICE. Acording to Google i must clearly state that this is a "prank," "simulated," “joke,” and "fake" app. The eye scanning technology does not exist for mobile devices. I hope this is clear enough for you :)
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
All images, texts and ideas are registered trademarks.
Do not copy our app ideea, our graphic elements, our description or other resources because we will file DMCA requests for copyright infringement with Google. Thank you!
Eye Scanner Simulator 1.5 (6) APK for Android 2.3 and up (Latest Version)Version : 1.5 (Code: 6)Date: 2015-08-20Requires Android: Android 2.3 and upFile Size : 5 MB (APK file)File APK Md5:
47bad8a859cedf57e2a41e59cbb72f20File APK Sha1:
cd9a792f5104e011a2b341e3c8f451cbde5b111eWhat's new :
Added support for Android 6.0