Download Free Dark Material - CM12/12.1/13 APK Mirror
Please be aware that APKModMirror only share the original and free apk installer for Dark Material - CM12/12.1/13 cent huit WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications.
The description of Dark Material - CM12/12.1/13
If you're on CM13, EXPECT BUGS, CM13 isn't fully mature yet - Not everything has been exposed yet!!!!
Welcome to the first and original dark material UI available for the CyanogenMod 12/13 Theme Engine. With this theme, you can grasp that Lollipop Material look whilst not blinding your eyes as you enjoy all the eyecandy animations! To regain back the stock Google icons look, try my other theme "dark material // regression+"!
WHY "DARK MATERIAL"?
To understand why this theme doesn't follow Google's traditional "Material Dark" design with dark teal and/or blue grey, I will briefly explain.
This theme wasn't based on Google's Material Style, but was mainly influenced by the "Tinted Status Bar" mod's results, where it completely made the action bar into one fused item. I really liked this design, which made the system more minimal as it had two layers to look at, rather than 3 (Action Bar Primary, Action Bar Primary Dark (status bar darkened color) and the fragment layer (the interacting area)). The fact that I named this theme "Dark Material" over "Material Dark" was because I wanted to depict a dark, physical metamorphic rock - "slate", and it's color. As the color scheme of this theme is mainly dark (black, grey and white text), I added the word "Dark" in front of my interpretation of "Material" hence the title "Dark Material". Themes that follow Google's Material Dark, should show up as "Material Dark" to ensure consistency (see Google keyboard settings for reference).
NOTES FROM US, TO YOU.
For direct contact with the team, please join our Google+ community! We're not scary!: https://plus.google.com/communities/104086528025432169285
- SUGGESTION: Once you apply the theme, REBOOT TWICE!
- SUGGESTION: If you are on a ROM with an icon that is not themed inside Settings, email me.
- BOOT LOOP SOLUTION #1: You must have a custom recovery available on your device - the zip removes ALL traces of CDT themes in one flash: https://goo.gl/Sh0zpT
- BOOT LOOP SOLUTION #2: The latest CyanogenMod updates have problems when you apply them all and reboot sometimes, first uninstall the theme. Apply stock theme. Reboot. Install the theme, apply ONE AT A TIME (Style, Nav Bar, StatusBar), then reboot AFTER TWO MINUTES. It is recommended to NOT interchange style aspects with this theme.
- BOOT LOOP SOLUTION #3: There are certain kernels that don't play nicely on the latest CM updates. If you get stuck in a boot loop, and getting stuck on the Android is upgrading screen, this is a kernel issue (Hammerhead, Shamu, Bacon) and flashing a new kernel may fix this issue.
- POPULAR: SystemUI/Notification Drawer not themed? This is a CM12 problem. Follow these instructions to fix: http://youtu.be/MW1UsCyOidY thanks to Manuel and Will.
- REQUEST: Any other bugs, contact me (Nicholas) directly. Do not leave a bad rating if your bug is easily solvable.
- Must have a CM12/12.1/13 ROM with Theme Engine installed and with the latest commits.
WHAT IS THEMED?
We have over 145 app/system overlays, but if you want to know exactly what is themed, take a look at the list under "WHAT IS THEMED?" on this page: http://goo.gl/yAzPPT
ALL OTHER INFORMATION
FIRMWARES SUPPORTED: CM12 (100%), CM12.1 (100%), CM13 (100%)
ROMS WITH ICONS: CM, Cyanogen OS, BlissPop, Temasek, Fusion, Candy5, CyanideL, LiquidSmooth, Euphoria OS, Team OSE, EOS, AICP, CRDroid, Validus, Nameless, Carbon, Flex OS, Dirty Unicorns, PAC-ROM, Benzo, OwnROM, Exodus and ResurrectionRemix.
Dark Material - CM12/12.1/13 cent huit (108) APK for Android 5.0 and up (Latest Version)