Download Free Battery Widget Charge Level % APK Mirror
The description of Battery Widget Charge Level %
- Shows you an animated battery charge level on your home screen when plugged in.
- Shows additional battery stats and battery usage for apps with as little as one tap.
- Helps save battery by allowing quick access to device settings such as WiFi, screen brightness, GPS, and more.
- Automatically notifies you about battery status changes.
If space is unavailable on your home screen, a battery level indicator on the status bar is available and visible at all times.
For Android 4.4 and below:
- Battery level indicator on the status bar can be customized to show 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Arabic, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian, Romanian, Azerbaijani, Indonesian, and Thai.
Please email us ([email protected]) if you would like to help localize Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar. Option to show colors in 3 configurable level ranges (Android 4.4 and below).
- Toggle screen brightness, screen time, WiFi, data, vibration, volume, Bluetooth, sync, screen rotation, airplane mode, and GPS
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
- Receive community-powered battery reports that compare and analyze the battery usage of popular apps
- The permissions are required to allow you to easily control your device settings and optimize your battery directly from within the widget (Battery Widget). By having Battery Widget running, you’ll be contributing app performance data anonymously to the Battery Community, thereby helping other community members and app developers improve their Android battery performance.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add → Widgets → Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets → Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Battery Widget Charge Level % 188.8.131.52 (92) APK for Android 2.3.2+ (Latest Version)Version : 184.108.40.206 (Code: 92)Date: 2016-08-02Requires Android: Android 2.3.2+File Size : 11 MB (APK file)File APK Md5:
084806f21514b09c3cbc32804ae4c793File APK Sha1:
b0487d3d2bf85ca651cd1efc1985c04df4a05d3eWhat's new :
- We now support Indonesian, Thai, and Arabic! - Additional stability & performance improvements *Note*: In order to move forward and be compatible with recent Android OS versions, we had to replace the colored icon in the notification bar with a white icon. To make Battery Widget better for you, please let us know what you think about the latest update by leaving us a review. We listen to all feedback!
Battery Widget Charge Level % 3.7.0 (59) APK for Android 2.3 and upVersion : 3.7.0 (Code: 59)Date: 2016-01-28Requires Android: Android 2.3 and upFile Size : 10 MB (APK file)File APK Md5:
947509de3306b39eb08f7b39ed3a91caFile APK Sha1:
82068246db9af214c2ae468a6439ab3e1034d4f7What's new :
- Added battery history graph button to top of Battery Use page - Additional performance improvements and bug fixes *Note*: In order to move forward and be compatible with recent Android OS versions, we had to replace the colored icon in the notification bar with a white icon. To make Battery Widget better for you, please let us know what you think about the latest update by leaving us a review. We listen to all feedback!