Download Free Screenshot APK Mirror
The description of Screenshot
1. You can take a screenshot by touching the shot icon (only support on rooted phones and OS 2.3) or pressing power button and volume down button at the same time, or pressing power button and home button at the same time(on most Samsung phones).
2. You can specify the folders which the screenshots will be saved as images.
3. You can preview the screenshot and decide saving it or discarding it.
4. Croping any part of the screenshot.
5. Drawing on the screenshot.
6. Making mosaics on the screenshot.
7. Inputing custom text on the screenshot.
8. Sharing the screenshot after it’s taken.
Screenshot 2.0.90 (91) APK for Android (Latest Version)
Screenshot 2.0.86 (87) APK for Android
Screenshot 2.0.82 (83) APK for Android
Screenshot 2.0.46 (52) APK for Android 3.0+Version : 2.0.46 (Code: 52)Date: 2016-08-01Requires Android: Android 3.0+File Size : 2 MB (APK file)File APK Md5:
bf0f075eceef8ccfdf0229daeecad1f5File APK Sha1:
e23377cdc282259bde5e900b85b17044744b0236What's new :
2.0.08: Add UI to view, edit saved screenshots, Add one tap to take screenshot for rooted phones. 2.0.12: Options for turning on/off Screenshot icon on rooted phones. 2.0.46: bug fix
Screenshot 2.0.28 (42) APK for Android 3.0 and upVersion : 2.0.28 (Code: 42)Date: 2015-12-03Requires Android: Android 3.0 and upFile Size : 2 MB (APK file)File APK Md5:
5741831ac4a150bade79f0e8d43762fcFile APK Sha1:
aea58735ac826d6e6cdf19c3110e8c5c25af23c3What's new :
2.0.08: Add UI to view, edit saved screenshots, Add one tap to take screenshot for rooted phones. 2.0.12: Options for turning on/off Screenshot icon on rooted phones. 2.0.18: bug fix 2.0.19: bug fix 2.0.26: bug fix