Download Free Speccy - ZX Spectrum Emulator APK Mirror
The description of Speccy - ZX Spectrum Emulator
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using ARM assembler and running at the same speed as a real Spectrum.
* Full screen portrait mode emulation, with options for simulating TV scanlines and fuzzy TV display.
* Records soundtrack to MIDI files.
* Includes both physical and touch screen keyboard support.
* Includes NetPlay functionality for playing over local network or Internet.
* Includes WorldOfSpectrum.org software archive browser.
* Supports snapshots (*.sna, *.z80).
* Supports loading from tapes (*.tap, *.tzx files), with authentic tape sounds.
* Supports TR-DOS and a variety of other disk image formats (*.trd, *.scl, *.fdi, *.dsk).
* Supports 128k and Fuller sound chips.
* Emulates Cursor, Protek, AGF, Kempston, and Sinclair Interface II joysticks, using touch screen, physical keyboard, or accelerometer.
* Emulates Kempston mouse.
* Emulates ZX Printer and other printers.
* Supports GoogleTV devices running Android 4.x (Jelly Bean), such as LG G2/G3.
* Supports Moga, iCade, Nyko PlayPad, and other Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
* Supports Xperia Play gaming buttons.
Speccy package itself does not contain any Spectrum programs. You should place your own Spectrum files onto the SD card before running Speccy.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with Speccy. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free Spectrum programs.
Please, report any encountered problems here:
Speccy - ZX Spectrum Emulator 4.0 (4000) APK for Android 2.2 and up (Latest Version)Version : 4.0 (Code: 4000)Date: 2015-12-10Requires Android: 2.2 and upFile Size : 2 MB (APK file)File APK Md5:
0f25e57dc254a93340c7056087674267File APK Sha1:
cb9ce105d770a05c7bd47853842cc0af1ccfed6bWhat's new :
* Released free Speccy 4.0 for Windows and Linux. * Added "Input | Assign Keyboard Keys" option for mapping arbitrary keys. * Renamed "Assign Keys" to "Assign Joystick Buttons". * Switched to android-22 (Lollipop 5.1.1) Android SDK.