Download Free G-NetTrack Pro APK Mirror
The description of G-NetTrack Pro
It is enhanced version of free version of G-NetTrack with many enhancements and fixes.
IMPORTANT: G-NetTrack uses new API17 functions for serving and neighbor cells.
If your phone manufacturer has not implemented correctly needed functions for reporting there is still hope.
1. Go to Settings - Other and check 'Use old functions' for serving and neighbor cells. This will make phone to use old functions, which may be correctly implemented by phone manufacturer.
2. Go to Settings - Other and check 'Force updates'. This will help if your level and cell values are correct, but are not updated.
3. If nothing of above helps you have to update your phone software or wait for such update if it is not available at the moment.
G-NetTrack Pro features:
- 2G/3G/4G serving and neighbor cells measurements
- Record measurements in logfiles (text and kml format)
- OUTDOOR and INDOOR measurements
- AUTO INDOOR mode for tunnels and places with bad GPS reception
- Measurements logging in text and kml files
- Cellfile import/export and sites and serving and neighbor cells lines visualization on map
- 3D map - different types of maps, 3D buildings, maps auto caching
- Voice/Data (upload,download,ping)/SMS test sequence
- Multithread upload and download
- Chart with serving and neighbor cells levels
- Floorplans loading
- Predefined routes loading
- Unlimited number of cell layers and custom cell colors
- Send measurements online to G-NetWorld database
- Screen orientation change
See G-NetTrack Pro video demonstration here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSuxt2FrXXc
LEVEL and QUAL depend on technology:
- 2G - RXLEVEL and RXQUAL
- 3G - RSCP and ECNO
- 4G - RSRP and RSRQ
Only for 4G also SNR, CQI and timing advance are monitored
Measurement availability depends on the phone. Check here - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/survey/surveyresults.php.
G-NetTrack Pro manual - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/manuals/gnettrackpro_manual.php
Measurements can be recorded in logfile. You can also start optionally voice, data or SMS sequences in order to monitor the network for blocked and dropped calls and to measure upload and download bitrate and SMS service success rate. You can find kml exports and tab exports in folder G-NetTrack_Pro_Logs on sdcard
If you have information about the sites you can create cellfile and you can view sites on map - see the screenshots. Put the file in the folder G-NetTrack_Logs/cellfile.
Loading of cellfile has two stages:
1. Loading cells in memory - the cell information is read from cellfile, loaded in memoryand used by the app for serving and neighbor cells information
2. Visualizing cells on map - the cells are visualized on map. It depends on the phone but generally the Google map cannot handle well more than 5000 cells. So for improving map performance you can control it with:
- option "Visualize only sites in range" (default - YES) and set range(default 2000m). This way you make sure that closest sites will be visualized
- option "Max visualized cells" (default 1000) in Settings-Sites. This is the max number of cells that will be visualized from all cells that are loaded in memory. If you want to increase this number you can use the two features below to achieve better map performance
- use option "Show dots for cells" this will draw dots instead lines for cells which improves map performance
- uncheck option "Show cell names". Then cell names won't be shown which improves map performance.
For more information go to http://www.gyokovsolutions.com
G-NetTrack Pro 6.1 (68) APK for Android 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.3.2(GINGERBREAD,API 9) (Latest Version)Version : 6.1 (Code: 68)Date: 2017-12-25Requires Android: Android 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.3.2(GINGERBREAD,API 9)File Size : 742 KB (APK file)File APK Md5:
dbf6d5592b3416cfc20091534d6c594dFile APK Sha1:
420b97f5f858da391e696915623d0ba121b310d7What's new :
G-NetTrack Pro is a netmonitor and drive test tool application for UMTS/GSM/LTE/CDMA/EVDO network v6.2 - added option to change Ping settings in Data Sequence (number, interval, packet size) - added option to do simultaneous upload and download in Data Sequence v6.1 - ARFCN fix for HTC devices - events are included in logfile - ARFCN fix for some phones with Android 7 - now you can use G-NetReport online database for automatic measurements upload. Explore the measurements with G-NetLook.