Download Free Screen Lock APK Mirror
The description of Screen Lock
Screen Lock, app for Android™ with screen off animation. It allows you to screen off and lock the device. Easy to use and saves power button usage. It just lock smoothly even in Android™ 4.0.x and above without screen flickering.
Animation speed is adjusted with “transition animation scale” and “animator duration scale” as set in your device. If you set it to .5x, screen off animation becomes faster, if you increase it, animations become slower. Our advice, use 1x for best screen off experience. Note that, on some devices the change take affect after locking and unlocking.
To screen off and lock the device you can:
• Create shortcut.
• Use Screen Lock widget 1x1 (Resizable in Android 4.0+).
• Access from notification.
• Shake to lock.
• Cover to lock. (Pro)
• Screen on off by putting on the desk. (Pro)
• Air swipe to lock and to screen on off. (Pro)
• Access Screen Lock by long pressing search button, if your device has it.
• One touch lock.
• More icons to select for widget and shortcuts. (Pro)
• Screen off animation.
• Animation speed adjustment. (Pro)
• Wakeup device without power button. (Pro)
• Support for “Smart Lock” on Lollipop and "Nexus Imprint" on Marshmallow. (Pro)
• Change icon for widget and new shortcut. (Pro)
• Rename the shortcut as you like. (Pro)
• Animation while Screen off and lock.
• Vibrate upon lock and vibration strength adjustment.
• Lock and unlock sound, with volume adjustment.
• Lock sound on animation start. (Pro)
• Power Toggles plugin. (Pro)
• Keep device awake while reading long contents using Movement listener. (Pro)
• Wakeup device using service feature when device is off. (Pro)
• Enable service only on Home screen.
• Delay activation for Shake lock.
• Calibrate shake lock sensitivity. (Pro)
• Pause on Landscape mode.
• Air swipe Haptic feedback. (Pro)
• Air swipe calibration. (Pro)
• Air swipe pause on landscape mode. (Pro)
• Double tap on widget to Screen Off. (Pro)
• Russian by Serge.
• Italian by Elisa Pacchiardo.
• Spanish by Xavi Callatelaboca
• Turkish by Orçun Bakkal
Note 1: Deactivate Device Administration for Screen Lock before uninstalling.
Note 2: While using service driven features, make sure Screen Lock security is not set to none. This app stops itself when device is locked, and start itself when you unlock. Doing so it saves battery power.
Note 3: Disable default device lock and unlock sound, if using it from this app.
Note 4: For animations to function:
Android 2.x: Make sure "Settings > Display > Animation" > "All animations" should be selected.
Android 4.x: Make sure "Setting > Developer options” > “Transition animation scale" and “Animator duration scale” is not set to “Animation off”.
We are noticing some unusual negative ratings given by some users, without proving a review or cause of it. We cannot help you or make improvements to the app without being informed properly. If you are genuinely unhappy, please consider consulting us over email with a brief description of the issue, so that we come to know about the problem, and fix it on upcoming updates or we can help you or let you know if the problem is somewhere else.
Improvement suggestions are most welcome, let us know what you need and we will provide updates as and when ready.
Don't forget to rate and give your valuable comments. User satisfaction is important to us, this encourage us to work harder and better.
Screen Lock v2.8f (31) APK for Android 2.2 and up (Latest Version)Version : v2.8f (Code: 31)Date: 2015-11-30Requires Android: 2.2 and upFile Size : 1 MB (APK file)File APK Md5:
9091f0fb302451b26a0f7d10cc0ab471File APK Sha1:
3acc11a315e187e9af145c0e12cda6af8fd083c5What's new :
v2.8f 1. Conflict with "OK Google" fix. 2. "None" animation fix for quick lock. 3. UI changes. 4. Logical fix for stopped service. v2.7f 1. UI updated. 2. Speed improvements. 3. One more animation added. 4. Spanish translation added. 5. Turkish translation added. Note: If upgrading from prior to v2.0f, you may need to reinstall.