Download Free IPVanish VPN APK Mirror
The description of IPVanish VPN
* Surf from any WIFI connection securely, privately and anonymously.
* Stop snoopers from gaining access to your passwords, searches and sensitive network data by using VPN encryption technology
* Always have access to your favorite web sites and apps from anywhere on the planet. Unblock sites like CNN, YouTube, Facebook, Hulu, Netflix and the BBC when traveling in other countries. Perfect for business trips and service men and women who want to stay connected and informed.
* Use VOIP services like Skype and Viber securely without interruption on an unmetered, unlimited, high speed connection.
* Easily switch between more than 234 servers in 81 cities and 61 countries. The app shows you which servers are fastest for you, no matter where you connect from.
* Auto-reconnect when device wakes from sleep or when moving between WIFI connections, keeping you safe and secure on the go.
Benefits of IPVanish:
* Consistently rated and tested as the fastest VPN service on the planet with connections that easily handle high bandwidth tasks like streaming video and audio
* Servers in 81 cities and 61 countries (and growing)
* 234+ servers to choose from
* Ability to connect multiple devices with a single account
* 24/7 support
* The best value VPN company with the highest number of features for the lowest cost
IPVanish VPN 1.5.2 (19) APK for Android 4.0 and up (Latest Version)Version : 1.5.2 (Code: 19)Date: 2015-11-25Requires Android: 4.0 and upFile Size : 9 MB (APK file)File APK Md5:
6818eec223288d1338376a6b5205b591File APK Sha1:
4b4b0d85e79c954e50b395ef950d0e8514f50f44What's new :
1.5.2 - - Addressed issues with authorization & account info - Fixed issue with crash on launch after security patch 1.5 - - Now with support for Marshmallow - Material Design update - Improved process for determining best servers to connect to - Server List now color coded based on current usage levels - Access support and your account easily from new Navigation Drawer - Connection Charts are now zoomable and swipe-able, so it’s easy to see what speed you are currently connecting at