Download Free ServiceMode Shortcut APK Mirror
The description of ServiceMode Shortcut
You can also view the device information, battery information, usage statistics and WiFi information by using the Testing screen.
These are usually launched by entering some codes from the dialer.
But, some devices (eg. Galaxy S3 alpha - SC-03E, Galaxy Note 2 - SC-02E) can not launch ServiceMode App from the dialer.
This application makes it possible to launch ServiceMode App in such devices!
By using the ServiceMode App, On / Off switch CS / PS mode, LTE is possible, but there is a possibility that the device will not work if the wrong setting.
*warning* please use at your own risk.
* The contents of the screen and Testing ServiceMode, for me does not know how to set it.
- There is a possibility that can be used for any other screen Galaxy Testing, and may not be supported by all devices.
- There is a possibility that the device can not be used by the update.
- Please use at your own risk.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 SC-03E, SC-06D
- Samsung Galaxy S2 SC-03D, GT-I9100
- Samsung Galaxy S SC-02B
- Samsung Galaxy Note2 SC-02E
- Samsung Galaxy Note SC-05D, GT-N7000
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Plus SC-01E
- Samsung Galaxy Tab SC-01C
Testing Screen only works ( ServiceMode not available )
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus (SC-04D)
- Sony Tablet S (SGPT112JP/S)
- ARROWS Tab (F-01D)
- AQUOS PHONE SH-12C
ServiceMode Shortcut 1.0.2 (3) APK for Android 2.3 and up (Latest Version)Version : 1.0.2 (Code: 3)Date: 2013-04-16Requires Android: Android 2.3 and upFile Size : 156 KB (APK file)File APK Md5:
517078a1d7e8579804cca52ea8a10105File APK Sha1:
709fb8ac7cc9322ddbf3c74e207dc1b69b1e3d8fWhat's new :
1.0.2: Fixed battery consumption.