Download Free TrinusVR Lite APK Mirror
The description of TrinusVR Lite
- You will need to install the free PC server: http://trinusvr.com
- This app is under development. There are frequent updates with improvements and bug fixes. Use the forums for support: http://oddsheepgames.com/?page_id=208
TrinusVR streams video to your Android device, and head tracking data to your PC so that you can play your favorite computer games in a VR enhanced way.
Combining the Android device you already have and a headmount like Google Cardboard (or any other currently available) you can enjoy a Virtual Reality experience similar to that of dedicated systems, at a fraction of the cost.
Lite version is time restricted to 15 minutes per session. You can also activate a full version trial, without such limitation.
Instructions on how to use, as well as server app download can be found at http://trinusvr.com
Please contact me or visit the forum (http://oddsheepgames.com/?page_id=208) if you are having issues with the app. Like TrinusVR? show it on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/TrinusVR
- Wireless video streaming, allowing complete freedom of movement. Or...
- USB streaming, for improved performance
- Sensor data streaming for headtracking. Currently supporting mouse emulation, FreeTrack/TrackIR VR protocol or use of external tools (opentrack or FreePie)
- Fake 3D (for games not supporting stereoscopic mode)
- Adjustable lens barrel distortion to match your specific headmount lenses
- Fast phone and Windows PC
- Google Cardboard or similar (there are plenty of good quality headsets available)
- The server app, which you can download from here: http://trinusvr.com
If trinusvr.com is down for some reason, you can directly download the TrinusVR server app from the following location:
TrinusVR Lite 2.0.4 (38) APK for Android 3.1 and up (Latest Version)Version : 2.0.4 (Code: 38)Date: 2015-11-08Requires Android: 3.1 and upFile Size : 3 MB (APK file)File APK Md5:
6024cde323cd4ca49dbb419cd8bf8cb3File APK Sha1:
2aadad21995f9b3546ae3d1cedb5bdebaa5a3c36What's new :
- Changed lens parameters range to allow better customization (Unfortunately, this may require re-adjusting your custom lens settings, sorry for the inconvenience) - Minor bug fixes