Download Free Airport Terminal APK Mirror
Please be aware that APKModMirror only share the original and free apk installer for Airport Terminal 1.0.0 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications.
The description of Airport Terminal
Run your own airport in a number of famous cities around the world can be a lot of fun. Help Penny to manage the airports from check-in to boarding. Her dream is to visit all the airports around the globe. Can you help Penny to fulfill her dream? You have to carefully plan for your passengers so they can board on time with comfort and ease.
FULL VERSION FEATURES:
- Two-parts gameplay will bring you two distinctive experience: Check-in Lobby and Restricted Area
- Up to 9 different countries to visit
- Over 80 stages with different competitive challenges
- More than 120 normal and special upgrade options
- Wide range of unique passengers; each with their own personality
- Time extension items allow you to plan your own strategies
- 8 different mini games to keep you busy
© 2015 Meridian Digital Entertainment Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Like our Meridian Facebook page:
Follow Meridian on twitter:
Meridian Channel on YouTube:
Airport Terminal 1.0.0 (5) APK , OBB File for Android 2.3 and up (Latest Version)Version : 1.0.0 (Code: 5)Date: 2015-08-09Requires Android: Android 2.3 and upFile Size : 21 MB (APK file) , 37 MB (OBB file)File APK Md5:
5067e7aa9ef7f51257eb31300ef52940File APK Sha1:
5603997790c92f3dc3276b91c63f070b50db5289File OBB Md5:
291f4aca68326d5d121b208055a60a77File OBB Sha1:
Firstly, Download APK file of the app
Airport Terminal 1.0.0for Android.
- Copy the APK file to your Android device's SD card and Install it. (Don't open it after installation)
Download Obb files and copy the *.obb file named
main.5.com.mde.AirportUnity.obbinto the required location:
The full/absolute path of the obb file should look like as the following (Case-sensitive):
/SDCARD/Android/obb/com.mde.AirportUnity/main.5.com.mde.AirportUnity.obbIf there is no such location, you need to create the path or folder manually on your SD card.