Download Free Calibre Companion Demo Version APK Mirror
The description of Calibre Companion Demo Version
CC, recommended by calibre developers, is three applications in one:
- a superb device-based calibre library organizer
- a high-performance WiFi-based calibre device emulator
- a calibre content server and cloud provider (Dropbox, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, and Amazon Cloud Drive) client
1) CC is a device-based calibre library organizer. Once you put books on your device using one of the connection methods described below you can:
- view a book's metadata (author, tags, series, rating, dates, etc.).
- sort and group books by their metadata.
- see book lists by cover or by list.
- mark books read and sync this information with calibre.
- launch your book reader application to read a book (works with most reader applications except for Amazon Kindle for Android on non-Fire devices).
2) CC can connect to calibre over WiFi and be detected by calibre as a device. Once connected, you use calibre to move books to and from your device. Calibre automatically updates all the book metadata stored by CC to match the latest in your library.
3) CC can connect to calibre’s content server or to your cloud provider to browse your library and download books to your device. Cloud providers currently supported: Dropbox, Box, and Microsoft OneDrive.
For more information see our FAQ (http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188899)
1) CC is not a reader app. You must install and use one of the many excellent reader apps available.
2) CC requires that you use calibre calibre 0.9.02 or later, available at http://calibre-ebook.com/. Some CC features such as syncing book read information require newer versions of calibre.
The full version of CC is available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.multipie.calibreandroid
- Allow Wi-Fi multicast reception: multicast is required to be able to find calibre without requiring you to enter an IP address.
- Users with Jellybean (Android 4.1): You will also see a permission about “Test access to protected storage”. This is caused by a change Android is making regarding SD card access, and simply means our app can save books on your external storage.
Calibre Companion Demo Version 184.108.40.206 (337) APK for Android 4.0+ (Latest Version)Version : 220.127.116.11 (Code: 337)Date: 2016-08-11Requires Android: Android 4.0+File Size : 5 MB (APK file)File APK Md5:
1d91b8b6e6e9fdedaef04319ac23341aFile APK Sha1:
474f6832498f9ddb75471e65cb9e75bec6809235What's new :
V18.104.22.168: - Enable all book formats (extensions) in new installations - Updated languages: French, Portuguese, Spanish, Vietnamese * Update to new Dropbox application interface * Fix some e-ink white-on-white problems * Fix some translation errors * Fix rotation the device resetting language * Remove "simple search" from Content Server search * Properly shut down wireless device if connection broken during book transfer
Calibre Companion Demo Version 22.214.171.124 (324) APK for Android 4.0+Version : 126.96.36.199 (Code: 324)Date: 2016-03-28Requires Android: Android 4.0+File Size : 5 MB (APK file)File APK Md5:
c472e92598ba8d54582d94fc1ca13fbbFile APK Sha1:
06df619081771c5b8a216739131e21d86ede37e6What's new :
188.8.131.52: - Updated languages: French, Spanish * Fix potentially serious bug in SD card handling on Android 23 (Marshmallow) * Fix problem in Android 23 asking for permissions at runtime V184.108.40.206: - CC Cloud now fetches values for custom columns "built from other columns". See the FAQ for more information (http://cc_faq.multipie.co.uk/index.php?solution_id=1051) V220.127.116.11: This is a major upgrade of CC. See http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272182 for details