Download Free Maths Formulas APK Mirror
Please be aware that APKModMirror only share the original and free apk installer for Maths Formulas 8.4 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications.
The description of Maths Formulas
- Analytic Geometry
- Probability and Statistics
This app also has a number of tools to calculate the geometry shapes or find the roots of equations. Users can also share any formulas to friends by many ways: email, print, or facebook.
Not only for smartphones, this app is also suitable for tablets with compatible interfaces.
New features of the app:
- Multiple languages supported: English, French, Vietnamese, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Malay, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Persian, Ukrainian, Azerbaijani, Swedish, Hungarian, Serbian, Khmer and Hebrew (31 languages totally). Users can change between English and other languages by setting in the language button. More languages to come soon.
- Favorite folder: users can save frequently used formulas into this folder.
- Search function: in each category, type on Search bar to quickly get a formula.
- Add new category "Units Conversion": conversion of all common units.
- Add new category "Transforms": formulas relating to Fourier and Laplace transforms (Full version only)
- Add new formulas: 400+ formulas exclusive for Full version only.
- Tools to convert measurement units, including: Weight, Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Time, Temperature, Density, Force, Power, Pressure, Angle, Computer Data, and Fuel Consumption.
- Add your own formulas or notes in "Favorite" section.
- Add your own customized tools in "Tools" section (unlimited number of formulas and variables for Full version).
A must-have app for your smartphones and tablets.
- Add your own formulas: users can now add their own formulas or notes in the Favorite folder. The formulas can be added by taking pictures from camera, or from users' album.
- Add your own customized tools in "Tools" section. When you do not want to repeat a calculation with the same formula, you can create your own tool with unlimited variables and results.