Download Free Safari Queue APK Mirror
The description of Safari Queue
Read and watch unlimited books and videos offline with Safari Queue, the companion to your Safari account.
Sign in and gain access to the books, videos, audio books, courses, and conference sessions that you've added to your queue. Once synced to your device, those books and videos will be available even when offline.
Safari Queue offers the following features:
* NEW: Search our complete catalog and add books and videos to your Queue from inside the app
* NEW: Browse recent additions to the catalog from the Discover tab
* Download unlimited books, videos or audio books to enjoy at your convenience, on- and offline
* Full-screen video playback that automatically advances to your next downloaded clip
* “It just works” position syncing of what you’re reading or watching between the Android, iOS, and web applications on any device
* A beautiful, distraction-free interface
* Adjust your font size or switch to night mode
** Please note that to use this application you must have an active (or trial) account for Safari created after July 2014.**
If you are a Safari Books Online customer who joined before July 2014, please use our Safari To Go app, also available in the App Store.
Safari offers tens of thousands of books, videos, training courses, and conferences on topics for technical, business, and creative professionals. Safari draws from the best publishers and authors to bring together the richest collection available.
Safari Queue 1.2.4 (367) APK for Android 4.0.3 and up (Latest Version)Version : 1.2.4 (Code: 367)Date: 2016-01-04Requires Android: Android 4.0.3 and upFile Size : 4 MB (APK file)File APK Md5:
837ed852c95073cebb26f6841a9556f6File APK Sha1:
bc2fef7208bbc78e4b2711756025a3526b1c7063What's new :
New features: • You can now (ta-da) delete (ta-da) books from your Queue (TA-DA!). Seriously. • We've added a setting to prevent downloads over cell networks. It's off by default, but you can turn it on in Settings. We've also fixed a few crashes caused by funny-shaped books and misplaced touches, and we continue to make headway with the slow downloads – some of our forthcoming improvements won't require upgrading the app.