Download Free WiFi File Transfer APK Mirror
The description of WiFi File Transfer
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to smarterd[email protected]
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
WiFi File Transfer 1.0.9 (33) APK for Android 2.1 and up (Latest Version)Version : 1.0.9 (Code: 33)Date: 2013-11-08Requires Android: Android 2.1 and upFile Size : 725 KB (APK file)File APK Md5:
e82b369449c9b532d0f0ad2d11309813File APK Sha1:
7b56eac77bd50a1662449ab6b14c669764cd85a1What's new :
Version 1.0.9: • Deleting files fixed for Android 4.4 • Translation update Version 1.0.8: • Fixed problem with Select Files button in Internet Explorer • Added SSL encryption for use on public networks • Social media buttons now optional • More reliable hotspot detection • Fixed progress bars for folder upload • Fixed duplicate filename bug for folder upload • Corrected Google Analytics description in settings