Download Free Best Price Comparison Shopping APK Mirror

Download Best Price Comparison Shopping 1.2.0 (8) Latest Version APK Mirror File
App Name : Best Price Comparison Shopping
Package Name : com.smartprix.main
Category : Shopping
Developer :
Last Version : 1.1.1 (6)
Update time : 2015-12-16
APK File Size : Varies with device
Installs : 1,000,000 - 5,000,000 On Google Play
Requires Android : Android 4.0+
Content Rating : Everyone
Rate : 4.3/5 (15612)

What’s New
NEW FEATURES: 1. Pull down to refresh 2. Deals section 3. Books Category 4. Increased speed

The description of Best Price Comparison Shopping gives you Best Deals from Online Shopping Sites like Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale, Snapdeal Diwali Sale Electronics Monday, Amazon Great Indian Festive Sale all at one place.
- Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale
- Amazon Great Indian Festive Sale
- Snapdeal Diwali Sale Electronics Monday
- Free Recharge Offers
- Free Coupons For Ticket, Flight, Cab Uber & Ola Booking is India’s best price comparison shopping app to buy online. Millions of users are opening Smartprix every day to save their time and money. You can compare prices online across all major online stores like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, Jabong, Myntra, Infibeam, eBay, PayTM, Shopclues and many more. 10 million products are listed across many categories like Mobile Phones, Tablets, Laptops, Cameras, TVs, Personal Appliances, Books and more accessible on just one click.
In addition to this you can also find money saving coupons, promo & promotional codes, exciting offers and best deals to save money on your online shopping. Get amazing deals, discount coupons, best prices and offers over 500 online Indian shopping sites.

Why we created this app?

After analysing behavior of online shoppers, experts at found out that more than 92% of users are likely to pay more when they don’t use Price Comparison App, and the rest 8% users are likely to spend 400% more time on shopping sites to find out the best deals. That’s where Smartprix comes into the picture: if you use Smartprix app before shopping, you are more likely to save more than 45% money and 400% of your precious time on shopping sites.

Smartprix App provides you the following things when you shop online:

• One Click Online Price Comparison feature
• Instant Price Drop Alert Notifications
• Compare multiple products and see their Advantages & Disadvantages
• Authentic Expert Reviews and unbiased Genuine User Reviews
• Detailed Product Specifications & Analysis
• Exclusive Best Deals and Offers
• Discover Products across multiple categories
• Browse store specific online deals, offers and coupons
• Filter specifications as per your needs

Hassle Free Experience with Smartprix Online Shopping & Comparison App:

• No need to waste time for finding lowest prices online & best deals
• Prompt help in online shopping
• Smooth and intuitive user experience
• Exclusive coupons & cashbacks

Our whole team strive to save your money and precious time, never shop without using Smartprix App. Some other apps in same category are junglee and mysmartprice. If you like the Smartprix App tell your friends about the awesome shopping experience, and if you don’t like the app tell us at [email protected].

Visit Us:

Show More...
Best Price Comparison Shopping APK Version History
  • Best Price Comparison Shopping 1.1.1 (6) APK (Latest Version)
    Version : 1.1.1 (Code: 6)
    Date: 2015-09-03
    Requires Android: 2.3 and up
    File Size : 3 MB (APK file)
    File APK Md5: 669a51622dcd896a442aa12fa2040f1f
    File APK Sha1: 1ab3e3311e0bc08019fec90c53c24b5020e607af
    Signature: 3f57f0156b414bc025803bc160a248cbdda67aa7
    What's new :
    1. Pull down to refresh
    2. Deals section
    3. Books Category
    4. Increased speed
Reviews for Best Price Comparison Shopping APK