Download Free GoldenDict Free APK Mirror
The description of GoldenDict Free
Note: the app is a shell and comes with no dictionaries, much like a music player does not come with music. You use the files you already have, or the ones you can get on the internet.
* Lingoes .LD2 files
* Babylon .BGL files
* ABBYY Lingvo .LSD, .DSL, .LSA and .DAT files
* StarDict files
* Dictd files
* Hunspell .AFF/.DIC morphology files
Just copy those files on your SD card, in the GoldenDict directory!
* All content is shown in full formatting, with images and sounds. We don't compromise on quality.
* It's fast. It flies when you have a dozen of dictionaries, and can handle hundreds of dictionaries simultaneously fairly well, too.
* The program will understand your typing no matter how you do it - forget about diacritics, case or punctuation!
* In-program popup mode is supported. Configure your e-book reader to use "ColorDict 3" as your dictionary interface, and GoldenDict will pop up.
* Translating from clipboard is easy - just press and hold "Search" button on your device!
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to create index files for your dictionaries
* WAKE_LOCK - to ensure you phone doesn't sleep while indexing is in progress (it's a one-time operation)
* INTERNET, PHONE_STATE - to show ads
This is a free, ad-sponsored version. The number of active dictionaries is limited to 5. Buy the paid version for ad-free unlimited dictionaries experience. If you want to test-drive the paid version, you can buy it and and then get a refund within two weeks, no questions asked. See paid version description for more information.
SUPPORT: If you have any difficulty or problem, instead of leaving negative review, write an email to [email protected], and we'll sort out everything. Enjoy!
GoldenDict Free 1.6.5 (190012) APK for Android 4.4+ (Latest Version)Version : 1.6.5 (Code: 190012)Date: 2015-02-03Requires Android: Android 4.4+File Size : 2 MB (APK file)File APK Md5:
e3c9afb07dfe2a945504282f5f06cb26File APK Sha1:
e0fad6f886a5766bbc6a86f93f420698d8c280caWhat's new :
1.6.5: Minor bugfixes and improvements; 1.6.4: Support for Android 5.0 Lollipop; 1.6.2: New Holo styled user interface for Android 4.x. 1.6.0: Search history can now be saved to a text file; Improved detection of the words touched in the article text. If you experience text reflow issues on KitKat or Lollipop, try disabling zoom controls in Preferences.