Download Free nRF Master Control Panel (BLE) APK Mirror
The description of nRF Master Control Panel (BLE)
- Scans for Bluetooth Smart (BLE) devices
- Parses advertisement data
- Shows RSSI graph, allows export to CSV and Excel formats
- Connects to a connectible the Bluetooth Smart device
- Discoveries and parses services and characteristics
- Allows to read and write characteristics
- Allows to enable and disable notifications and indications
- Parses number of characteristics adopted by Bluetooth SIG
- BTLE advertising (Android 5+ required)
- GATT Server configuration
- Supports Device Firmware Update profile which let the user to upload a new application, SoftDevice or a bootloader over-the-air (OTA) from a HEX file
- Supports the Nordic UART Service
- Allows to perform automated tests defined in XML file on Bluetooth Smart devices.
Visit the GitHub page: https://github.com/NordicSemiconductor/nRF-Master-Control-Panel for more information about automated tests and creating init packets for the DFU.
- Nexus 4 and 7 and some other devices notifies only about the first adv. packets from connectible peripherals, RSSI graph does not update for them. You may disable "Continuous scanning" in settings to get more packets on this devices.
- On Nexus 4 and 7 some problems may occur when connecting to devices, a specially bondable ones. Bluetooth sensor reset may be required to fix the problem.
- Nexus 4 and 7 with Android 4.3 do not allow to unbound Bluetooth Low Energy devices.
- Nexus 4 and 7 with Android 4.4 does not start encryption when connecting to bonded device. Repairing may be required.
- Supported on Android version 4.3 or later.
- Tested on Nexuses 4, 5, 5X, 6, 6P, 7, 9, Samsung S3, S6, HTC One M8
- DFU mode is compatible with nRF51822 devices that have S110 v5.2.1 or newer and the bootloader from nRF51 SDK v4.4.1 or newer.
- nRF51822 Development kits can be ordered from http://www.nordicsemi.com/eng/Buy-Online .
- The nRF51 and nRF52 SDKs and SoftDevices are available on-line at http://developer.nordicsemi.com
Know problems with DFU settings:
- Setting Package Receipt Notification to OFF or less than ~400 will not work on some phones, f.e. Nexus 4, Nexus 7. On Nexus 5 with Android 4.4 it increases upload speed to 4.3 sec/18kb.
- On some newer devices you may have to set the PRN to 4 or less at the transmission may be too fast to store data on flash.
nRF Master Control Panel (BLE) 4.0.1 (52) APK for Android 4.3 and up (Latest Version)Version : 4.0.1 (Code: 52)Date: 2015-12-22Requires Android: Android 4.3 and upFile Size : 5 MB (APK file)File APK Md5:
a8d9b78323bc845e7a5f930eb4a73abaFile APK Sha1:
664dc084874aa968030397457823421ddda5d747What's new :
22.12.2015 - version 4.0.1 - Bugs fixed 18.12.2015 - version 4.0 - GATT server configuration - BTLE advertising (peripheral role support) - Listing paired devices - Main screen slightly redesigned - Simultaneous scanning, advertising and connecting - Support for new Bluetooth SIG adopted services - Several bugs fixed Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!