Download Free OBD Fusion (Car Diagnostics) APK Mirror
The description of OBD Fusion (Car Diagnostics)
Is your check engine light on? Do you want to monitor fuel economy and usage in your vehicle? Do you want cool looking gauges on your Android phone or tablet? If so, then OBD Fusion is the app for you!
OBD Fusion is a vehicle diagnostics tool that connects to OBD-II and EOBD vehicles. Not sure if your vehicle is OBD-2, EOBD or JOBD compliant? See this page for more information: https://www.obdsoftware.net/support/knowledge-base/how-do-i-know-whether-my-vehicle-is-obd-ii-compliant/. OBD Fusion works with some JOBD compliant vehicles and in some cases requires modifications to the connection settings in the app. Please contact us for more information.
You must have a compatible scan tool to use this software. For recommended scan tools, see our website https://www.obdsoftware.net/software/obdfusion. Please note that cheap ELM clone adapters can be unreliable. OBD Fusion can connect to any ELM 327 compatible adapter, but the cheap clone adapters tend to have slow refresh rates and might disconnect randomly.
OBD Fusion for Android is brought to you by OCTech, LLC, the developers of TouchScan and OBDwiz for Windows and OBDLink for Android. Now you can get the same great features for your phone or tablet.
OBD Fusion has the following features:
• Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and your Check Engine Light (MIL/CEL)
• Real-time dashboard display with heads up display (HUD) option
• Real-time graphing
• Fuel economy MPG, MPG (UK), l/100km or km/l calculation
• Create custom enhanced PIDs
• Includes some built-in enhanced PIDs for Ford and GM vehicles including engine misfires, transmission temp, and oil temp.
• Multiple trip meters for tracking fuel economy, fuel usage, and distance
• Customizable dashboards with fast dashboard switching
• Log data to CSV format and export for viewing in any spreadsheet application
• Display battery voltage
• Display Turbo Boost pressure (vehicle must support the required PIDs)
• Read freeze frame data
• English, Imperial, and Metric units that are fully customizable
• Over 90 supported PIDs
• Displays vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
• Emissions readiness for each US state
• Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
• On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
• In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
• GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
• Full diagnostic report that can be stored and emailed
• Option to select the connected ECU
• Built-in database of fault code definitions
• Bluetooth, Bluetooth LE*, USB**, and Wi-Fi*** scan tool support
* Currently works with the LELink device. Your Android device must have Bluetooth LE support and be running Android 4.3 or newer.
** You must have a tablet with USB host support to connect using a USB device.
*** Only Wi-Fi scan tools that support infrastructure mode will work with Android devices.
OBD Fusion (Car Diagnostics) 4.8.0 (57) APK for Android 4.0.3, 4.0.4(ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH_MR1,API 15) (Latest Version)Version : 4.8.0 (Code: 57)Date: 2018-06-23Requires Android: Android 4.0.3, 4.0.4(ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH_MR1,API 15)File Size : 31 MB (APK file)File APK Md5:
ca67708453e2e86ae1f6f08cb695b647File APK Sha1:
3328419c95c3a13131d068c6a13987bc8388b26bWhat's new :