Download Free MILE Indic Keyboards APK Mirror
The description of MILE Indic Keyboards
This app adds keyboards only and doesn't add any font or rendering engine for displaying indic text. Hence install this app only if your phone/tablet already supports indic text. If your phone properly displays the below indic text, then it has the required indic fonts and rendering engine. However, if you see boxes or disjoint characters then it doesn't.
Kannada: ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದ ರಾಜಧಾನಿ
Telugu: తిరుమల వేంకటేశ్వర స్వామి వెలసిన ఒక పుణ్యక్షేత్రం
Tamil: சென்னை தமிழ்நாட்டின் தலைநகரமும்
Malayalam: ഇന്ത്യയുടെ തെക്കുപടിഞ്ഞാറെ അറ്റത്തുള്ള സംസ്ഥാനമാണ് കേരളം.
Hindi: संस्कृत भारत की एक शास्त्रीय भाषा है।
* Install the app from Google play.
* Go to "Settings", open "Language and input".
* Select "IISc MILE Indic Keyboards". Click "OK".
* Open the app where you want to enter indic text.
* Select input method by either long pressing in the edit text or from the top status bar.
* In "Select input method" dialog, select "IISc MILE Indic Keyboards".
* By default, Kannada "KaGaPa" layout is shown.
* To change language/keyboard, click settings icon at the bottom left of keyboard.
* Select input language followed by keyboard layout.
MILE Indic Keyboards 1.1 (2) APK for Android 2.1 and up (Latest Version)Version : 1.1 (Code: 2)Date: 2014-06-20Requires Android: Android 2.1 and upFile Size : 863 KB (APK file)File APK Md5:
f4a823f02fa7ebfdf4b448cf42f180f1File APK Sha1:
59e55afa74615651331264556ab0a4d7fccbda8dWhat's new :
v1.1: Added a few missing features in Tamilnet 99 Keyboard. v1.0: Supports InScript and 3x4 keyboard layouts for Devanagari, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam scripts. In addition, KaGaPa layout for Kannada and TamilNet99 layout for Tamil are also supported.