Download Free Operation Morning Glory APK Mirror
The description of Operation Morning Glory
- In this game, you fly as VIPER, a young and daring fighter pilot of the Indian Air Force,
- The future of India rests in your hands....................
Completely free to play, share, and enjoy ! Good Luck towards becoming an Ace !
There are 6 missions to play (all missions are unlocked):-
1. Scramble: Get your feel about an Air Force Base by exiting the pilot rest room and scramble to your jet. Find your jet, and click on the helmet to go to next mission.
2. FlyBoyDrill: Get acquainted with the controls and learn the essentials to handle the aircraft.
3. DeathValley: To avoid radar, carry out an adrenaline filled flight through a river gorge close on the heels of your leader (he knows the way) and you can only survive by being on his tail.
4. Ambush: Engage in some air-to-air combat with seeking missiles. Dodge the enemy fighters getting on your tail.
5. Shahbaz: Air-to-ground attack with bombs and destroy the enemy assets on ground while escaping surface to air missiles.
6. The one that got away: And finally, use your guns to shoot a highly maneuverable slow and low flying helicopter.
Operation Morning Glory 2.0 (2) APK , OBB File for Android 2.3 and up (Latest Version)Version : 2.0 (Code: 2)Date: 2014-03-09Requires Android: Android 2.3 and upFile Size : 10 MB (APK file) , 59 MB (OBB file)File APK Md5:
9f10dfb30e1c130546dc63e678cb6043File APK Sha1:
bf1fe9be53f3f3e49953e45e1b72e4cee1cbe6fbFile OBB Md5:
1061ecb03836bca237ba190281698e06File OBB Sha1:
5de6c1769a9f1b5a15827d6e04f88b3ee03272f5What's new :
Version 2.0 - Added more levels and actions to play - Added motion controls (accelerometer, gyroscope) and invert Y option - Few bug fixes and performance tweaks.
Firstly, Download APK file of the app
Operation Morning Glory 2.0for Android.
- Copy the APK file to your Android device's SD card and Install it. (Don't open it after installation)
Download Obb files and copy the *.obb file named
main.2.threye.anurag.OMGV3.obbinto the required location:
The full/absolute path of the obb file should look like as the following (Case-sensitive):
/SDCARD/Android/obb/threye.anurag.OMGV3/main.2.threye.anurag.OMGV3.obbIf there is no such location, you need to create the path or folder manually on your SD card.